Steps to be followed while completing the application Process at Guru Nanak Dev University- Online Programs
How to Apply
- Create Username: 4 to 15 characters (combination of alphabets and numeric only, Ex: john123)
- Create Password: MUST contain at least 8 characters, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one special character (!”#$%&()*+,-./:;<=>?
- After completing the above steps, you will receive an OTP on your registered email address.
- Fill in the application form with all the details required.
- Aadhaar authentication is required for all Indian Students. So kindly keep you Aadhar card details handy.
Documents to be uploaded
- Upload 10th Marksheet and certificate copy (Colored Copy in a readable format)
- Upload 12th Marksheet and certificate copy (Colored Copy in a readable format)
- Upload Graduation/ Diploma Marksheet for each year along with completion certificate/ degree (Colored Copy in a readable format)
- Upload Post Graduation Marksheet for each year along with completion degree (Colored copy in a readable format)
- Colored copy of complete Aadhar Card for Indian nationals along with Authentication of Aadhar (mandatory)
- Colored copy of Passport for foreign nationals (mandatory)
- After completing your application form and Uploading clear colored scanned documents you need to pay the course fee
- After paying the course fee you need to click on the submit button present on the online application form.
- Once the form is submitted your candidature is forwarded to the verification department.
You may start by clicking the button below. Best of Luck!